Friday, February 22, 2013

Supermom returns

I got an email today telling me that someone had posted a comment on my blog.  The blog I haven't thought about in four years.  It's possible that some sort of fate had this gentleman finding my dusty blog and commenting, although I suspect that it was really some type of ad trying to get me to go to his webpage, but I'll choose to take it as fate.  I started this blog to keep me writing every day, and by some crazy turn of the cosmos, I've recently returned to my favorite hobby.  I wasted an entire evening reading my prior posts and laughing at the brilliance of my writing skills /blush.  But the point is that I have been re-introduced to my blogs, they weren't removed by some blogbot non-activity detecting software, and I'm happy to be back. 

It's kind of like seeing the display for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that was near the cash registers at Wal-Mart today.  "I remember those when I was little.  Funny how that kind of stuff returns.  I don't remember my mom ever talking about toys from my childhood being a reincarnation of her childhood days."  Jellybean replied, "That's because people can't think of anything original." 

I have no real correlation between the first paragraph and the second, except, that in my mind, returning back to my blog was kind of like seeing the childhood toys.  It's only been four years, but it seems much longer.  Welcome back Colleen.

No comments: